REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Some late model vehicles are equipped with an electric auxiliary fan to run when the air conditioning is turned on in the vehicle.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the radiator. Remove the front grille.
- Loosen and remove the bolts holding the air conditioning condenser. Do not disconnect the refrigerant lines.
- Remove the trim panel behind the left side headlight. Disconnect the fan plug and remove the mounting nuts.
- Pull back the condenser and remove the fan from above.
- Install the cooling fan and tighten the nuts. Plug in the connector.
- Install the trim panel behind the headlight. Install the condenser mounting bolts.
- Install the radiator and the grilles.
- Connect the negative battery terminal.
- Fill and bleed the cooling system.