REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Lower the glove compartment door and unfasten the clips securing the straps to the drawer.
- Remove the retaining screws from the hinge at the rear of the drawer.
- Unfasten the screws securing the cover above the drawer. Depending on the year and model. there may be retaining screws at the middle and rear of the cover. Make sure all the needed screws are removed before sliding the cover out.
- Slide the cover out and unfasten the glove compartment light wires.
- Reverse the procedure to install.