REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Except 5, 6 and 7 Series Models
- Pull the front of the seat cushion up to disengage from the clips.
- Pull the cushion out from under the backrest and remove from the vehicle.
- Remove the bolts from the brackets at the bottom of the backrest.
- Remove the backrest from the vehicle.
- Install in the reverse order.
- Pull the front of the seat cushion up to disengage from the clips. Remove the cushion from the vehicle.
- Except M5, lower the armrest and remove the nuts. Pull out the seat belt strap covers. Lift out the backrest.
- On the M5, remove the headrests by pulling out. Turn the retainers a quarter turn and remove the covers. Open the console and press in the tabs to remove. Pull out the seat belt strap covers. Remove the 4 bolts and the backrest.
- Install in reverse order of removal.