REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
1984-88 3, 5, 6 and 7 Series Models
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the steering wheel and combination switch assembly.
- Insert the ignition key and turn 60 degrees.
- Use a 3/64 inch (1.2mm) wire to press down into the small bore on the face of the lock.
- Pull the lock cylinder out.
- If there is no bore, remove the steering column trim and press the bore on the side of the cylinder with punch to remove the cylinder.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.