REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Access the washer tank from the engine compartment.
- Remove the harness attached to the washer motor.
- Twist off the hose attached to the washer motor.
- Remove the plastic screws or bolts securing the tank in the engine compartment.
- Lift the tank out.
- Place the tank into position and secure with the hardware.
- Attach the hose and harness to the washer motor.
WASHER NOZZLE ADJUSTMENT
See Figure 5
To adjust the washer nozzle spray path, or clean out a clogged nozzle, use a straight pin inserted into the nozzle hole. When adjusting the spray path, move the pin slightly, then use the washer to see where the spray pattern is. For optimum performance, the washer fluid should spray the windshield just above the center of the glass.