REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- If the wiper arm nut at the base of the arm is covered by a protective cover, carefully pry up on the cover.
- Paint an alignment mark on the wiper arm and wiper motor or linkage shaft.
- Remove the nut securing the wiper arm in place.
- Carefully lift the arm off with a slight back and forth motion.
- Install the arm by aligning the marks and installing and tightening the nut in place.
- If the arm is equipped with a cover, push the cover down until secure.