Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Seal supply hose to clutch master cylinder with special tool 13 3 010.
- Remove transmission underbody protection if necessary.
- Remove union screw (1) on hydraulic line.
Remove nut (2) and remove hydraulic line (3) with bracket.
- Remove nut and remove clutch slave cylinder.
- Clean thrust member (1) and contact face on release lever (2).
Lightly grease thrust member (1) on contact face (3).
NOTESpacer between fuel line and pressure hose of clutch slave cylinder must be correctly fitted.
- Installation continues in the reverse of the removal procedure.
- The clutch slave cylinder to clutch housing/transmission case bolts and tightened to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).
- Fill system with brake fluid and bleed any air from system.