- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery lead.
- Properly discharge the air conditioning system.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Remove plug connection (1) and disconnect.
- Remove bolts (2).
Detach refrigerant lines (3) in direction of arrow.
NOTESecure A/C compressor against falling out.
- Remove bolts (1).
Feed out A/C compressor (2) in direction of arrow.
- Replace all O-rings and moisten them with refrigerant oil.
- Install A/C compressor. Tighten mounting bolts.
- Attach refrigerant lines. Tighten bolts to 15 ft. lbs. (20 Nm).
Install or connect the following:
Electrical connections to A/C compressor
- Evacuate and fill A/C system.