Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Fit special tools 11 2 383 and 11 2 385 to crankshaft.
- Align groove of special tool 11 2 385 to keyway of crankshaft.
- Screw in special tool 11 2 380 until it has made firm contact with radial seal.
- Remove radial seal by tightening bolt on special tool 11 2 380.
- Coat sealing lips of new radial sealing ring with oil.
- Using special tool 11 3 280 and centering bolt, install new radial seal flush with timing case cover.
Install or connect the following: