Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- Check all intake manifold gaskets and replace if necessary.
- Inspect the rubber dampers at manifold connection and replace if needed.
Install intake manifold and torque bolts as follows:
- M6 bolts: 88 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- M7 bolts: 132 inch lbs. (15 Nm).
- M8 bolts: 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).
Install or connect the following:
Knock sensor connector and manifold support nut