Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Mark the locations of each oxygen sensor connector for proper reinstallation.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- Unclip the fuel line from its holder, then unlock the fuel line from the cylinder head at the rear (be prepared to catch any fuel).
- Remove the retaining bolts and remove the fuel rail with the fuel injectors.
- Coat the sealing rings of the injectors with anti-seize compound prior to fitting.
- Install the fuel injectors and fuel rail to the engine.
Install or connect the following: