- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
NOTECoolant emerges when coolant lines are detached. Have a suitable collecting container ready. Catch and dispose of emerging coolant.
- Disconnect plug connection (1).
- Disconnect coolant hoses (2) from heater water control valve.
Remove heater water control valve.
- Observe direction of flow to install hoses correctly.
Make certain the rubber mounts (1) are correctly seated in mountings (2).
- Fill and vent cooling system.
- Check for leaks.