Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise the vehicle.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Support rear differential
NOTETo avoid damaging the output shaft, it will be necessary to support the trailing arm with the workshop jack.
Support trailing arm from underneath using a workshop jack.
Mark position of eccentric bolt(1) to lower control arm with center marks (2).
- Remove nut and eccentric washer.
- Remove eccentric bolt towards front.
- Remove bolt and remove thread plate (1) downwards.
- Press rear differential to side and remove bolt.
Remove lower control arm at side.
Install or connect the following:
Thread plate into opening in rear axle carrier. Tighten bolt to 57 ft. lbs. (77 Nm)