Removal & Installation
- Push the mirror glass upwards with Special Tool 00-9-318 or equivalent wedge tool.
- Carefully remove the mirror towards the rear of the vehicle.
- Disconnect the electrical connector for the heater and/or glare control if equipped.
- Remove the mounting bolts for the mirror motor.
- Remove the mirror motor from the housing and disconnect the wiring harness.
- Installation is the reverse order of removal.
To install the mirror, position the glass with the mounts on the guides and push downwards to engage.
The outside mirror switch is located in the power window switch panel. For additional information, please refer to the following topic: -Power Windows, Window Switch, Removal & Installation-.