Allow the engine cool before performing this procedure.
- Unfasten the cable clip, cable tie and disconnect the electrical connector.
- Pull out the heater valve upwards out of the mount.
- Release the hose clamps and detach the heater hoses.
Remove the water valve.
- Inspect and replace the rubber grommets or mount as needed.
- Feed the pilot pin (3) into the rubber mount (4) to install.
- Connect the heater hoses and secure the hose clamps.
- Connect the electrical connector and secure in the cable clip.