Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the screw and pull off the upper section of the steering column trim.
- Remove the screws and pull off the lower section of thee steering column trim.
- Unplug the electrical connection of the steering column.
- Loosen the bolts to remove electrical harness for access.
- Remove the headless setscrews and detach the ignition switch upwards.
Installation is the reverse order of removal. Secure the headless setscrews with a sealing varnish.