Removal & Installation
- Move the steering wheel to the straight-ahead position.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the steering wheel. For additional information, please refer to the following section: -Steering Wheel, Removal & Installation-.
- Remove the lower section of the steering column cover.
- Remove the top section of the steering column casing.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors for both sides of the combination switch.
- Remove the mounting bolts and remove the combination switch fixture.
If necessary, the individual components of the combination switch can be removed by unlocking the clips.
- Installation is the reverse order of removal.