Removal & Installation
- Remove the cowl seals.
- Turn the toggle clamps 90° to lift off the bulkhead cover.
- Remove the expansion rivets and remove the cowl panel cover.
- Pull out the air funnel on the microfilter housing.
- Remove the bolts at either end of the wiper linkage.
- Remove the bracket mounting nut with a suitable open ring wrench.
- Remove the bracket for the windshield wiper system.
- Disconnect the motor electrical connector.
- Remove the wiper motor.
Installation is the reverse order of removal.