Removal & Installation
- Remove the transaxle.
- Loosen the 8 engine flywheel mounting bolts.
- Remove 7 of the 8 engine flywheel bolts leaving 1 bolt at the top of the crankshaft rotation.
- Grip the engine flywheel and remove the remaining bolt. Do not drop the engine flywheel when removing the final bolt.
- Apply sealant to the engine flywheel bolts.
- Place the engine flywheel in position on the crankshaft.
- Loosely install a bolt at the top and bottom of the bolt circle allowing the engine flywheel to hang in position.
- Install the remaining engine flywheel bolts.
- Install the flywheel bolts and tighten to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm). plus an additional 50 degrees.