Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle by the frame. Allow the control arms to hang free.
- Remove the front wheels and tires.
- Remove the exhaust manifold pipe from the exhaust manifold and from the intermediate exhaust hangers.
- Remove the left and right stabilizer link bolts.
- Remove the left and right stabilizer shaft brackets.
- Use the Puller J-24319-B in order to remove the left tie rod end from the steering knuckle.
- Turn the right strut completely to the left. Guide the stabilizer shaft out the right side of the vehicle in an upward direction.
- Install the stabilizer shaft into position.
- Loosely install the left and right stabilizer shaft insulators, the brackets and the bolts.
- Loosely install the stabilizer link components.
- Install the left tie rod end to the knuckle.
- Tighten the bracket bolts to 35 ft. lbs. (47 Nm). Tighten the link nut to 13 ft. lbs. (17 Nm).
- Tighten the tie rod end-to-knuckle nuts to 22 ft. lbs. (30 Nm), plus an additional 180 degrees.
- Install the exhaust manifold pipe to the manifold.
- Install the front wheels and tires.
- Lower the vehicle.