Removal & Installation
- Remove the instrument panel cluster trim plate.
- Remove the radio.
- Remove the ignition lock cylinder.
- Remove the fasteners from the ignition switch.
- Push and release the retaining tab at the rear of the ignition switch.
- Pull the ignition switch through the radio opening.
- Disconnect electrical connectors from the ignition switch.
- Remove the ignition switch bulb from the side of the switch.
- Disconnect the shift/park lock cable from the ignition switch.
- Connect the electrical connectors.
- Connect the shift/park lock cable.
- Install the bulb to the side of the ignition switch.
- Install ignition switch by routing through the radio opening and position to the retainer.
- Install the fasteners securing the ignition switch to the IP retainer and tighten to 80 inch lbs. (9 Nm).
- Install the ignition lock cylinder.
- Install the radio.
- Install the instrument panel cluster trim plate.