REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach all electrical connectors from the master cylinder.
- Remove the brake fluid from the master cylinder, then use a flare nut wrench to disconnect the metal fluid lines.
- Remove the master cylinder from the brake booster.
- Disconnect the vacuum hoses from the brake booster.
- From under the dash, remove the clevis and its pin from the brake pedal.
- Remove the booster mounting bolts.
- Remove the brake booster from the engine compartment.
- Install the power brake booster in the reverse order of removal.
- Fill the master cylinder with Honda approved or equivalent DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake fluid.
- Properly bleed the master cylinder.