REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Relieve the fuel system pressure. For details, please refer Relieving Fuel System Pressure.
The fuel pressure regulator cover is spring loaded. Apply downward pressure when removing it to avoid losing any of the components.
- Remove the four fuel pressure regulator retaining screws.
- Remove the cover assembly, cup, spring, and diaphragm assembly, then remove the regulator valve seat.
- Install the fuel pressure regulator valve seat.
- Install the fuel pressure regulator diaphragm assembly, spring and spring cover.
- While applying downward pressure to the cover, install the four retaining screws, then tighten them to 27-35 inch lbs. (3.1-3.9 Nm).