Removal & Installation
Special tools required:
Driver handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000Oil seal driver attachment 96mm 07ZAD-PNAA100
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the transaxle. Refer to Automatic Transaxle Assembly, removal & installation.
- Remove the drive plate.
- Use a suitable tool to remove the old crankshaft oil seal.
- Clean and dry the crankshaft oil seal housing.
- Use the driver and attachment to drive a new oil seal squarely into the block to the specified installed height of 0.001-0.047 inch (0.2-1.2mm) from flush.
- Install the drive plate.
Install the transaxle. Refer to Automatic Transaxle Assembly, removal & installation.