Removal & Installation
Upper Control Arm
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear wheel.
- Place a floor jack under the trailing arm, and support the suspension.
- Remove the wheel speed sensor harness bracket from the upper arm.
Remove the flange bolts (A) and remove the upper arm (B).
- Install the upper arm (B) and loosely install the flange bolts (A).
- Install the wheel speed sensor harness bracket to the upper arm.
- Place a floor jack under the trailing arm and raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle weight before tightening the flange bolts.
- Tighten the new flange bolts to 69 ft. lbs. (93 Nm).
- Install the rear wheel.
- Check the wheel alignment and adjust it if necessary.