Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the right inner fender.
- Disconnect the 2P connector(s) (A) from the washer motor (B) and the washer fluid level switch (Canada models).
Disconnect the windshield washer tube (C) and the rear window washer tube (D).
- Remove the clip from the filler neck, then disconnect the filler neck.
- Remove the clip and bolts, then remove the washer reservoir.
- Remove the wiper washer pump from the washer reservoir.
- Install the wiper washer pump to the washer reservoir
- Install the washer reservoir in the reverse order of removal.
Tighten the washer reservoir retaining bolts to 84 inch lbs. (10 Nm).