Removal & Installation
- Remove the intake air resonator.
- Remove the intake plenum.
- Remove the drive belt tensioner.
- Remove the water pump pulley bolts.
- Remove the water pump pulley from the water pump.
- Remove the power steering pump mounting bolts ONLY.
- Remove the power steering pump from the accessory mounting bracket, and position aside.
- Remove the timing belt cover bolts.
- Remove the timing belt cover from the engine.
- Clean and inspect the timing belt cover.
- Position the timing belt cover to the engine.
- Install the timing belt cover bolts and tighten to 71 inch lbs. (8 Nm).
- Position the power steering pump to the accessory mounting bracket.
- Install the