Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Depressurize the air suspension system.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Disconnect all air lines using the following procedure. Air spring connection shown. All others are similar.
Inspect the ends of all air supply pipes for deep scoring and sharp edges before reinstalling the pipe to the fitting. Replace any pipe that exhibits any of the above conditions.
- Install air line to the appropriate fitting until the line bottoms.
- Pressurize the air springs. Refer to Air Suspension Pressurization Procedure.
- Lower vehicle.
- Start the vehicle and run for approximately 2 minutes to verify that the air suspension system is functioning properly.