Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Depressurize the air suspension system.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Disconnect all air lines using the following procedure. Air spring connection shown. All others are similar.
- Install air line to the appropriate fitting until the line bottoms.
- Pressurize the air springs. Refer to Air Suspension Pressurization Procedure.
- Lower vehicle.
- Start the vehicle and run for approximately 2 minutes to verify that the air suspension system is functioning properly.