Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the compressor assembly from the vehicle and place on a bench.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Release the control module upper and lower tabs.
Remove the control module from the bracket.
- Install the control module to the bracket. Ensure the upper and lower locking tabs are engaged.
- Connect the electrical connector.
- Install the compressor assembly to the vehicle.
- Perform the suspension position calibration procedure.