Removal & Installation
Do NOT remove an air supply pipe in an attempt to depressurize the air suspension. Always follow the Air Suspension Depressurization Procedure in Air Suspension. Failure to follow this procedure may cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the compressor assembly from the vehicle and place on a bench.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Release the control module upper and lower tabs.
Remove the control module from the bracket.
- Install the control module to the bracket. Ensure the upper and lower locking tabs are engaged.
- Connect the electrical connector.
- Install the compressor assembly to the vehicle.
- Perform the suspension position calibration procedure.