- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- If equipped, remove the silencer from the below the passenger side of the instrument panel.
- From underneath of the instrument panel, disengage the connector lock and disconnect the instrument panel wiring harness connector from the blower motor.
- Remove the three screws that secure the blower motor and wire lead bracket.
Remove the blower motor.
- Position the blower motor into the bottom of the HVAC housing.
- Install the three mounting screws and tighten to 10 inch lbs. (1.2 Nm).
- Connect the instrument panel wiring harness connector and engage the connector lock.
- If equipped, install the silencer.
- Connect the negative battery cable.