Removal & Installation
- Remove engine cover.
- Disconnect ignition coil electrical connectors.
- Disconnect PCV and make-up air hoses from cylinder head cover.
- Use compressed air to blow dirt and debris off the cylinder head cover prior to removal.
- Remove cylinder head cover bolts.
- Remove cylinder head cover from cylinder head.
- Clean all RTV from cylinder head.
- Apply a dot of Mopar engine sealant RTV or equivalent to cylinder head/front cover T-joint.
- Install new cylinder head cover gaskets.
Install studs in cover as shown.