Removal & Installation
The motors which operate the mirrors are part of the mirror assembly and cannot be replaced separately.
- Using trim stick C-4755, pry up mirror flag cover (3).
Disconnect wire connector (4) from wire harness (6).
- Remove nuts (2).
- Remove mirror (1) from door (5).
- Insert mirror (1) into door (5).
- Install nuts (2) onto mirror studs.
- Tighten nuts to 5 N·m (4 ft. lbs.).
- Connect wire connector (4) to wire harness (6).
- Install mirror flag cover (3).
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable .
- Remove the front door bolster.
- Disconnect the electrical harness connectors.
- With the bolster on the bench, gently pry in on the tabs of the mirror switch and push through the front of the cover and remove.
- Place the mirror switch in bolster opening and firmly snap into place.
- Connect the electrical harness connectors.
- Install the front door bolster.
- Connect the battery negative cable.