Power Door Locks
Removal & Installation
Door Lock Motor
The lock mechanisms are actuated by a reversible electric motor mounted within each door and tailgate. The power lock motors are integral to the door latch units. The power lock motors cannot be adjusted or repaired and, if inoperative or damaged, the door latch unit must be replaced.Door Lock Switch
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
- Remove the front door bolster.
- Disconnect the electrical harness connectors.
- With the bolster on the bench, gently pry in on the tabs of the mirror switch and push through the front of the cover and remove.
- Place the mirror switch in bolster opening and firmly snap into place.
- Connect the electrical harness connectors.
- Install the front door bolster.
- Connect the battery negative cable.