- Siphon as much power steering fluid from the pump as possible.
- Remove the engine appearance cover.
- Remove the pressure hose routing bracket bolt from the upper mount.
- Remove the pressure hose at the pump pressure port.
- Remove the hose clamp securing the supply hose at the pump.
Remove the supply hose from the pump.
- Remove the accessory drive belt. For additional information, refer to the following section, "Accessory drive belt, Removal & Installation.-
- Remove the three pump mounting bolts through the pulley openings.
- Remove the power steering pump.
- Using a lint free towel, wipe clean the open power steering pressure hose end and the power steering pump port. Replace any used O-rings with new. Lubricate the O-ring with clean power steering fluid.
- Place the power steering pump into position and tighten the mounting bolts to 19 ft. lbs. (26 Nm).
- Install the accessory drive belt.
- Install the supply hose at the pump and secure the hose clamp.
- Install the pressure hose at the pump pressure pump and tighten the tube nut to 24 ft. lbs. (32 Nm).
- Install the pressure hose routing bracket bolt to the upper mount.
- Fill and bleed and power steering system.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.
- Install the engine appearance cover.