Removal & Installation
5.7L V8 Engines
- Disconnect the intake air temperature (IAT) and mass airflow (MAF) sensors electrical connectors, if equipped with the 5.7 L engine.
- Remove the air intake duct resonator, if equipped with the 5.7 L engine.
- Disconnect the rosebud clips from the fans.
- Remove the air cleaner bolts.
- Remove the air cleaner.
- Remove the electric engine coolant fan. The fan will slide off of the radiator.
- Remove the fan blade nut.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Tighten the fan blade nut to 6 Nm (53 inch lbs.).