Removal & Installation
- Raise the vehicle.
- Remove the left hand side lower close-out panel.
- Remove the hoses from the AIR pump.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the AIR pump.
- Remove the AIR pump mounting bolts from the bracket.
- Remove the AIR pump.
- Install the AIR pump.
- Install the mounting bolts. Tighten the AIR Pump bolts to 9 Nm (80 inch lbs.).
- Connect the electric connector to AIR pump.
- Connect the hoses to the AIR pump.
- Install the left hand side close-out panel.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Verify the AIR system for proper operation.