Toyota Camry 2007-2008
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Connect a vinyl tube to the bleeder plug.
- Have an assistant depress the brake pedal several times, then loosen the bleeder plug while the pedal is depressed.
- When fluid stops coming out, tighten the bleeder plug, then release the brake pedal.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all the air in the fluid has been bled out.
- Tighten the brake bleeder plug to 73 inch lbs. (8.3 Nm).
- Repeat the above steps to bleed the air out of the brake line for each wheel.