- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Set the A/C system to -RECIRCULATE- mode.
- Turn the engine OFF.
Remove the glove box:
- Remove the screw and slide off the damper.
- Push in each side of the glove box to disconnect the claws.
- Remove the filter cover while pushing in both ends of the cover.
- Pull the filter out of the filter outlet.
Installation is the reverse of removal.
NOTEClean with compressed air or replace the filter. Do not clean with water.
NOTEWhen installing a new filter, be sure the -UP- marks on the filter and filter case are both pointing up.