Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove air cleaner inlet assembly.
- Remove air cleaner cap sub-assembly.
- Remove air cleaner case sub-assembly.
- Remove clutch accumulator bracket.
- Remove release cylinder heat insulator.
- Disconnect clutch line.
- Remove clutch accumulator assembly.
Remove the 2 bolts and clutch release cylinder assembly.
- Install the clutch release cylinder and clutch line bracket with the 2 bolts and tighten to 9 ft. lbs. (12 Nm).
- To complete installation, reverse removal procedure.
- Fill the brake reservoir with brake fluid and bleed the clutch system.
- Check for brake fluid leakage.
- Check for leakage in the clutch system.
- Check fluid level in reservoir.