Toyota Camry 2007-2008
Disconnect the fuel pump connector:
- Remove the rear seat cushion assembly.
- Remove the rear floor service hole cover.
- Disconnect the fuel pump connector.
- Start the engine.
After the engine stops, turn the ignition switch off.
NOTEDTC P0171/25 (fuel problem) may be detected.
- Crank the engine again. Check that the engine does not start.
- Remove the fuel tank cap to discharge pressure from the fuel tank.
- Disconnect the cable from the negative (-) battery terminal.
- Reconnect the fuel pump connector.
- Install the rear floor service hole cover.
- Install the rear seat.
- Check that there are no fuel leaks from the fuel system after doing any maintenance or repairs.