Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect battery negative terminal.
- Place the front wheels facing straight ahead.
- Remove the lower No. 2 and No. 3 steering wheel covers.
- Remove the horn button assembly.
- Remove the steering wheel assembly.
- Remove the lower steering column cover.
- Remove the steering column cover.
- Remove the windshield wiper switch assembly, as follows:
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure, noting the following:
- After installing the steering wheel assembly, inspect the steering wheel center point.
- After connecting battery negative terminal, inspect the horn button assembly, perform initialization, and inspect SRS warning light.