Diagnosis & Testing
The use of the Diagnostic System Check will identify the correct procedure for diagnosing the system and where the procedure is located. Inspect for aftermarket devices which could affect the operation of the system. Inspect the easily accessible or visible system components for obvious damage or conditions which could cause the symptom. Faulty electrical connections or wiring may be the cause of intermittent conditions.Removal & Installation
- Remove the mirror glass.
- Remove the screws retaining the mirror motor to the mirror housing.
- Rotate the bottom of the mirror motor upward to disengage the mirror motor from the mirror housing retainers.
- Disconnect the mirror motor electrical connectors.
- Remove the mirror motor from the mirror housing.
- To install, reverse removal procedure.