- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- Pry open the locking tabs of the mounting bracket enough to remove the fuel filter and remove the filter.
- Slide the filter into the mounting bracket until the lacking tabs are fully engaged.
Install or connect the following:
Fuel quick disconnect fittings to the filter
- Turn the ignition ON for 10 seconds and then turn it OFF for 10 seconds. Again turn the ignition ON and check for leaks.