Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Wheel and tire assembly
- Lubricate the contact points on the backing plate with high temperature silicone grease.
Install or connect the following:
Parking brake cable in the lever
- Adjust the brake shoes so there is 0.030 inch (0.76 mm) clearance between the lining and the drum.
- Install the brake drum.
- Adjust the parking brake cable as necessary.
- Install the wheel and tire assemblies.
- Refill the master cylinder and pump pedal to attain full brake pedal before Road-testing the vehicle.