- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable, then wait 2 minutes before proceeding with the removal. This will effectively disable the air bag system preventing possible personal injury.
Remove the glove box from the instrument panel.
- Remove the A/C-heater blower motor cover.
- Disconnect the blower motor wiring connector.
- Remove the blower motor wiring grommet and feed the wiring through the blower motor housing.
Remove the blower motor mounting screws.
- Allow the blower motor assembly to drop downward to clear the instrument panel and remove from vehicle.
- Place the blower motor assembly into position on the A/C-heater unit and tighten the mounting screws.
- Route the blower motor wiring through the blower motor housing and seat the wiring grommet in the hole of the blower motor housing.
- Reconnect the blower motor electrical connector.
- Install the A/C-heater blower motor cover.
- Install the glove box into the instrument panel.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable. Check blower motor operation.