Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the air inlet-to-throttle body hose clamp.
Remove the 2 mounting screws and air inlet resonator.
- Remove the throttle and speed control (if equipped) cables from the lever and bracket.
- Disengage the electrical connectors from the Idle Air Control (IAC) motor and Throttle Position Sensor (TPS).
- Disconnect the vacuum hoses from the throttle body.
Remove the throttle body mounting nuts.
- Remove the throttle body assembly and mounting gasket.
- Position the throttle body, along with a new mounting gasket, onto the intake manifold.
- Install the mounting nuts and tighten to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Connect the vacuum hoses to the throttle body.
- Attach the IAC motor and TPS electrical connections to the throttle body.
- Connect the throttle and speed control (if equipped) cables.
- Install the air cleaner/inlet resonator assembly.
- Connect the negative battery cable.