Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove transaxle assembly.
- Remove six (6) clutch pressure plate-to-flywheel bolts. Remove pressure plate and disc from flywheel.
- Inspect flywheel. Resurface or replace as necessary.
- Inspect clutch release bearing and lever. Replace as necessary.
- Install clutch release bearing and lever (if removed).
- Install clutch disc and pressure plate to flywheel. Install clutch alignment tool, and install and torque pressure plate-to-flywheel bolts to 250 inch lbs. (28 Nm.).
- Install transaxle assembly.