Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise vehicle on hoist.
- Using tool 6638A, disconnect hydraulic clutch circuit quick connect fitting.
- Remove clutch slave cylinder by lifting nylon tab with a small screwdriver, and then depressing cylinder inward towards case and rotating cylinder 60 degrees counter-clockwise.
- Install clutch slave cylinder into position, noting orientation of different sized lugs. While depressing inward, rotate slave cylinder clockwise until nylon locating tab rests in transaxle case cutout, and the hydraulic tube is vertical.
- Connect quick connect connection until an audible click is heard. Verify connection by pulling outward on connection.
- Lower vehicle.