Removal & Installation
- Mark the position of the wiper arm.
- Lift the cap from the wiper arm nut. Loosen, but not fully remove the nut. Gently rock the wiper arm back and forth and pull it from the shaft. Once loose, remove the nut and the arm.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Open liftgate.
Remove liftgate trim panel.
- Disconnect wire connector from rear wiper motor.
- Remove screws holding rear wiper motor to liftgate.
- Remove wiper motor from liftgate.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.