Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Support the differential with a transmission jack (1).
Disconnect the ABS sensor electrical connectors (2).
- Remove the left and right wheel drive shafts.
- Remove the propeller shaft.
- Remove the rear propeller shaft coupling.
- Disconnect the automatic level control height sensor link.
- Remove the differential support bracket bolts.
- Remove the differential bushing bolts.
- Slowly lower the transmission jack in order to remove the differential from the vehicle.
- Install the differential using a transmission jack or equivalent.
- Install the differential bushing bolts and tighten to 74 ft. lbs. (100 Nm).
- Install the differential support bracket bolts and tighten to 66 ft. lbs. (90 Nm) then an additional 38 degrees.
- Install the rear propeller shaft coupling.
- Install the propeller shaft.
- Install the left and right wheel drive shafts.
- Connect the automatic level control height sensor link.
- Connect the ABS sensor electrical connectors.
- Remove the transmission jack.
- Inspect the differential lubricant level.
- Lower the vehicle.